[Pogamut-list] Accessing Simulation Time and HUD Control

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Aug 8 10:15:30 CEST 2012

 Re: Accessing Simulation Time and HUD Control

Author: jakub.gemrot

Once upon a time, there was a lovely project that created "swing-like" UI classes in Java that could have been visualized inside UT2004 HUD. I meas, you could have create your UI on Java side
and then communicate it to UT2004 to show it up.

Unfotunately, this project was not picked up since then.

May be we should refactor its code Michal into GameBots2004?

Such project could then be used to create RPG games for instance :-)

Best,
Jakub

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=1020&post_reply=1#form>