[Pogamut-list] 3.3.0 Upgrade Issues

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Aug 8 10:13:13 CEST 2012

 Re: 3.3.0 Upgrade Issues

Author: jakub.gemrot

Ad 2)

Right, FloydWarshallMap initializes itself upon receiving all navpoints/links from UT2004. Moreover, if you alter the graph using 'navBuilder' (I've already covered this topic in: http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?comments_parentId=1025&topics_offset=4&topics_sort_mode=lastPost_desc&forumId=4), FWMap will auto-pick those changes upon leaving 'botInitialized()' method.

3) Jacob, please note that from now on we're using Clirr to collect all API changes we've done to the Pogamut, see http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/maven-sites/pogamut/3.3.0-SNAPSHOT/pogamut-ut2004/clirr-report.html for changes between 3.3.0 and 3.2.5. Clirr is now running for all projects we have always comparing changes to previously released version of Pogamut. So if you are unsure whether to upgrade to newer version of Pogamut, consult Clir. You may find all Pogamut Maven sites here [perm-link]: http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/maven-sites

Cheers!
Jakub

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=956&post_reply=1#form>