[Pogamut-list] Logging and Map Viewer not working

pamplax pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Feb 21 13:31:26 CET 2011

Re: Logging and Map Viewer not working

Author: pamplax

Same here about the log issue.
Logs don´t show any messages using the Empty bot example,but I can see and use the map view.
In my case,double clicking the 'user' node under logs only  shows one message 'Log level set to WARNING.'
Looking for info in the forum,I found this command:
//setting log level
        getLog().setLevel(Level.OFF);

So I tried the code (I think it turns on all the logs)
//setting log level
        getLog().setLevel(Level.ALL);

The result was that I still only get one message in the 'user' log :
 'Log level set to ALL.'

I`m using Windows Home Premium 64 bits,Netbeans 6.9.1 basic (only java support),Java sdk 6u23 and Java se 6u23 (both 32 bits),pogamut 3.1

I remember I could see logs messages using an older pogamut version,maybe 3.0.8 or 3.0.11 and older netbeans,I think it was version 6.8,but I am not sure.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=2&comments_parentId=577&post_reply=1#form>