[Pogamut-list] Logging and Map Viewer not working

rowan pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Feb 21 21:47:15 CET 2011

Re: Logging and Map Viewer not working

Author: rowan

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.

I tried using SEVERE instead of INFO, and that seems to work for logging - so that gives me a starting point. Is there a way to save the user log to file, to extract the data at a later time? I couldn't see any obvious way.

As for the map not displaying, as far as I know I have both 32-bit and 64-bit Java installed - I needed to run the 32-bit version to get the Pogamut 3 installer to run in the first place. Trying to find out which version is the active one being used I did a version test at the Java website, which gave me this result:

Your Java configuration is as follows:
 Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
 Version: Java SE 6 Update 23
 Operating System: Windows 7 6.1
 Architecture: x86

Netbeans is updated to the latest version.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=2&comments_parentId=577&post_reply=1#form>