[Pogamut-list] Logging and Map Viewer not working

rowan pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Feb 21 13:01:28 CET 2011

Logging and Map Viewer not working

Author: rowan

I have started creating an agent, but I am running into 2 problems with netbeans.
- logs don't show any messages
- attempting to show the map crashes netbeans

I am using Netbeans 6.9.1, on Windows 7 64-bit.

When attempting to show the map, as indicated in the Navigation Bot tutorial, Netbeans locks up - a small icon indicates an error, and on mouseover I get this message:
"C:\Program Files\Netbeans 6.9.1\nb\modules\lib\jogl.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform"
I have to close Netbeans and restart.

While not being able to visualise the map is an inconvenience, a more serious problem for me is the lack of log output. Is this also related to having a 64-bit OS?
Following the instructions in the Empty Bot tutorial about logging and introspection, introspection works as indicated. However, double clicking the 'user' node under logs only ever shows one message 'Log level set to ALL.' None of the info messages are displayed.

Everything else works fine, I'm able to run bots, connect as spectator or player to observe or trigger behaviours... I'm just not getting any the message logs that I need for my evaluation.

What am I doing wrong, and is there a workaround I could use?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_parentId=577#form>