[Pogamut-list] Setting up PogamutUDK

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Aug 11 17:12:31 CEST 2011

Re: Setting up PogamutUDK

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi Allen! Welcome to the forum!

And to say, Hail to the Brave!

I'm currently writing from my HTC, so I'm answering in haste.

Basicly, I would recommend you to work more as a Pogamut developer than Pogamut user.

I would install UDK and incorporate GameBotsUDK from the svn into it. Build your own Release of GB UDK, then checkout the PogamutUDK project or possibly the whole trunk/project and compile PogamutUDK for yourself. Once you do that I can guide you how to use UDK examples from the SVN.

I'm sorry but the road will be a bit dark, but no worries, always write here to report what you have done and where have you stuck and we will help you out.

May be, Michale will have more words for you regarding UDK setup.

Cheers!
Jakub

P.S. you can always try some older Pogamut installer from the old versions, reachable from downloads, but I won't count on them much...

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=7&comments_reply_threadId=7&comments_parentId=789&post_reply=1#form>