[Pogamut-list] Setting up PogamutUDK

SoundtrkSamurai pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Aug 11 20:24:32 CEST 2011

Re: Setting up PogamutUDK

Author: SoundtrkSamurai

Hello, and thank you for the quick reply. I have uninstalled everything from my computer and I'm starting from scratch. The issue I'm having now is incorporating GameBotsUDK into the UDK folder structure. I placed 'UDKGameBotsUDK.ini' into C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\UDKGame\Config and placed the folder 'GameBotsUDK' into C:\UDK\UDK-2011-07\Development\Src. I have also ochanged the 'UDKEngine.ini' file as follows:

[UnrealEd.EditorEngine]
EditPackages=UDKBase
EditPackages=UTEditor
InEditorGameURLOptions=?quickstart=1?numplay=1
EditPackages=UTGame
EditPackages=UTGameContent
EditPackages=GameBotsUDK

--