[Pogamut-list] Setting up PogamutUDK

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Aug 11 17:00:39 CEST 2011

Setting up PogamutUDK

Author: jakub.gemrot

Moved from different thread:

	Hello,

I'm trying to set up Pogamut so I can use it with my thesis. The main problem is that I'm using UDK instead of UT2004. I've tried to follow the instructions at http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut_files/lectures/2010-2011/Pogamut3_Lecture_01.pdf to set up Maven so the Pogamut plugins and samples will show up in Netbeans. The plugins are there and active, but the sample problems still won't show up. The 'Maven Project' and 'Maven Quickstart Archtype' in the slide show aren't there. I've got Maven 3.0.2 and Netbeans 7.0.1. I've installed UDK with GameBots with no issue. I've read throughout the forums that your support for UDK is still catching up, so am I'm missing something or doing something wrong. Or do I just need to wait for something to be fixed. Thanks for all the help.

Regards,

Allen

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=7&comments_parentId=789#form>