[Pogamut-list] Feedback, Things that don't work properly and things that should be included

aisa87 pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Apr 13 13:26:48 CEST 2011

Re: Feedback, Things that don't work properly and things that should be included

Author: aisa87

About the getWeaponName(), yup, I am currently using getCurrentWeapon() to know which weapon I used.

Another thing that could be reaaaaaally usefull is, to know if you can reach a certain Location with a weapon. For example, if I am in rankin and I sense that someone just took the 50-shield, if I'm close, I may be able to shoot with the secondary fire of the flak to that location, but I just want to do it, if I know I can hit that location from my current position.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=646&post_reply=1#form>