[Pogamut-list] Feedback, Things that don't work properly and things that should be included

aisa87 pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Apr 13 16:44:41 CEST 2011

Re: Feedback, Things that don't work properly and things that should be included

Author: aisa87

Incoming projectile is not working for me, whether I use eventListener or not:

@EventListener(eventClass = IncomingProjectile.class)
    protected void shockCombo (IncomingProjectile event) {
        body.getCommunication().sendGlobalTextMessage("I see something");
    }

It never says anything. And if I do it through senses on the logic block, it doesn't work ):

And as for the NavPoints, I retreived all of the NavPoints in Rankin, and none of them are roamingSpots, snipingSpots or AIMarkers, I believe there's something wrong there, because I guess that the roaming state in Unreal Scripting is based on those for each level. The only ones that did work were jump spots.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=646&post_reply=1#form>