[Pogamut-list] Use of Translocator

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Jul 9 22:30:23 CEST 2010

Re: Use of Translocator

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi! Welcome to the forum :-) and thanks for encouraging words!

I've looked through the code and it seems that Translocator has some strange ammo type that is not known by the Pogamut.
I'm currently in the middle of PathExecutor refactoring implementing LoqueNavigator (one of the great bot of Pogamut 2 made by Juraj Simlo).

I've changed the code so it won't throw an exception (unfortunately no time to test translocator, but I will probably do it in Monday).

I will commit everything during Monday, are you running on SVN version?

Cheers!

Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=276&post_reply=1#form>