[Pogamut-list] Use of Translocator

Piotr.Murach pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Jul 12 11:26:38 CEST 2010

Re: Use of Translocator

Author: Piotr.Murach

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for reply and seriously more power to your elbow - Pogamut project:-). To answer your question, no I am not running on svn version but used your bundle with 3.0.11 version. However, if you get this fix please could you provide the link to the current repo and I will just export svn and create my own jar file in order to attach it to my bot code. I think that would be the simplest way for me to get this done. Unless there is something even more simple to be done.

Thanks,

P.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=276&post_reply=1#form>