[Pogamut-list] how best to shutdown bot

jcothran pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Oct 14 15:18:46 CEST 2009

how best to shutdown bot

Author: jcothran

I'm working to have another process control when and where bots are spawned or respawned within a map(using the ManualRespawn method), but the only way I know to end the bot process when the bot has died is with System.exit(0) which seems to work ok, except that it does not remove the taken player slot on the UT server(e.g 1/16 should go back to 0/16 but does not).  Same behavior when clicking 'terminate bot' from the pogamut control interface.

Is there a proper sequence or method to call so that the server decrements the player count correctly when a bot process ends?

Thanks
Jeremy