[Pogamut-list] Problem with method isShotting in Pogamut v2.4.1

yayu pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Oct 14 01:06:31 CEST 2009

Problem with method isShotting in Pogamut v2.4.1

Author: yayu

Hi people,

When i see a player i start shoot the player using the method 'body.shoot(enemy)'; but when i call the method memory.isShooting() it return me alway 'false'. I surf in the code follow: this.AgentMemory() -> Self.java, i found this:

        /**
	 * Shooting - wether the bot is shooting or not
	 * TODO: FIXME: IS NOT IMPLEMENTED YET BY GAMEBOTS
	 * (in this class diff(), update() are OK)
	 */
	public boolean shooting = false;

somebody known if the method memory.isShooting() always return false or i have a problem in my code.

thank u for all.

Matias.