[Pogamut-list] how best to shutdown bot

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Oct 15 10:26:06 CEST 2009

Re: how best to shutdown bot

Author: michal.bida

I believe this problem is in GameBots (player counter for server was not decreased when pogamut bot was disconnected). I have created a new version (compatible with Pogamut 2.4.1), you can download it [http://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut_files/BotAPI09-10-15.zip|here] . It should fix the issue (just download it and rewrite files in UT2004 directory) and it should not matter how you disconnect the bot (both terminate and system.exit should work).

best,
michal