[Pogamut-list] Connection refused.

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Jun 26 11:42:08 CEST 2009

Re: Re: Re: Connection refused.

Author: michal.bida

Hmm.. Either something is blocking one of the ports Pogamut is using (3000 & 3001) or one of the applications we are using is blocked in the firewall. ucc.exe (unreal server), java.exe or netbeans.exe . Try to go to some network administrator at your campus and ask him about your problem.

best,
michal