[Pogamut-list] Connection refused.

michal.bida pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Jun 23 18:06:43 CEST 2009

Re: Connection refused.

Author: michal.bida

Actually you need to add an exception for java in the firewall in order to make the connection work. Do you run it on Vistas or XPs? I would try:
1) try to connect to the localhost server (127.0.0.1) with disabled firewall to see if the issue is still there.
2) on some machines you also need to run the ut server BEFORE you run netbeans, so you could try also that.
3) check if you are launching the correct gamebots server (gamebots compatible with you client version) - but I dont think this is the problem.

It seems to me that this will be some firewall issue...

guys - Jakube, Rudo, Jarmilo any other ideas? :-)

best,
michal