[Pogamut-list] override

jcothran pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jul 29 15:17:18 CEST 2009

Re: override

Author: jcothran

Possible nevermind on the AStar exception, it may be a self-inflicted wound with not checking for null returns on some of my debug/logging statements.

But what started me down this path originally was that the AStar pathing seems to return a null referenced initial path node which results in the bot never moving(no node reference location to goto).  Will continue to check and see whether this isn't the result of my own experimentation, but confirmation that the original example works for an extended testing session (multiple path traversals) and substituted code would be helpful.

Thanks
Jeremy