[Pogamut-list] understanding geometry, visible/hidden navpoint filtering

jcothran pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jul 1 14:27:19 CEST 2009

Re: Re: understanding geometry, visible/hidden navpoint filtering

Author: jcothran

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for the feedback!

>I could provide you with an email address if you want to pursue this path (which is probably the best one).

Yes, I'd be interested in learning about that approach, using the map geometry to help automatically create a better set of usable navpoints and/or weighing those navpoints/paths in regards to their tactical use as reflected by the geometry.  Feel free to forward info to my gmail account.

Cheers
Jeremy