[Pogamut-list] Turning and moving at the same time?

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Jan 26 18:55:27 CET 2009

Re: Turning and moving at the same time?

Author: jakub.gemrot

Well you could simulate this for yourself :-)
you could also count for yourself which RunTo commands to issue!

I understand it would be the best for you to have CMove / TurnTo work
as you need but it doesn't have always sense. I could need the next cmove
to override the turnto because I want to stop turning but not to stop
the bot completely. If CMove is to be ignored I would need something like
stop_turning command (dunno whether we could support that... Michale?)

Cheers!

Jakub