[Pogamut-list] Turning and moving at the same time?

nvh pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Jan 26 18:27:19 CET 2009

Re: Re: Re: Re: Turning and moving at the same time?

Author: nvh

Ok, but when you resend the CMOVE command the TURNTO command gets overwritten. So you can send one CMOVE command in the beginning and then steer the bot with TURNTO, but I would like to map the outputs of my neural network every logic loop directly to moving speed and rotation.
So is it possible to ignore a second CMOVE command with the same speed, or even better, don't let a CMOVE command after a TURNTO command overwrite the latter one?

Niels