[Pogamut-list] Turning and moving at the same time?

nvh pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Jan 26 20:22:42 CET 2009

Re: Re: Turning and moving at the same time?

Author: nvh

I understand that maybe this is a bit of fitting the framework to my problem and I could implement it myself, but it would also seem the most logical behaviour to me, because you issue a number of degrees with your turnto command, so the bot would automatically stop turning when it turned this many degrees (or gets overwritten by another turnto command), and turning and moving forward are two different types of actions, so for them to be unrelated would seem the most logical to me.