[Pogamut-list] Full memory

Daniel pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Apr 18 12:43:21 CEST 2009

Re: Full memory

Author: Daniel

New details...

I´m researching the problem, and it doesn´t look like a memory leak problem, as I thought.

If I launch the bot directly from the NB, it start to go craply after 800 iterations of the doLogic().

If I lauch it from an experiment, it behaves much better, reaching more than 2800 iterations without any delay problem.

And sometimes I have delays even with low, or not so high, memory...so it begins to look like is not a memory problem...no idea what could be then...still researching though

I read somewhere that Pogamut 2.3 solves the problem of syncronization between doLogic and GB, how was this dealed before? maybe that throw light on my issue...

Im still trying to launch the "lear all option from UTServer, or acces to the internal bot memory where all the GB messages are suppouse to be, but I can´t figure out how :S

Cheers!