[Pogamut-list] Full memory

Daniel pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Apr 19 19:47:02 CEST 2009

Re: Full memory

Author: Daniel

Hi again!

Know what Jakub? I think you were right...the first time you talked about anonymus classes I didn´t know what they were, so I checked...and I thought that I wasn´t using it, but I guess I was wrong, sorry.

Anyhow, I´ve restructured my code, so now the listeners are classes, but the problem still remain.

Im studing the possible memory leak and I found this, where you are told how to check it, very usefull by the way this link (from my point of view): http://blog.emptyway.com/2007/04/02/finding-memory-leaks-in-java-apps/

So, what I got?
25236 instances of class org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Item
25033 instances of class org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$EnqueueTask

Do they ring any bell to you guys? or do they say something to you?

Thx a lot!