[Pogamut-list] Full memory

Daniel pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Apr 23 21:17:30 CEST 2009

Re: Re: Re: Full memory

Author: Daniel

Hi again.

What I told you, about making classes with the listeners, works....but! not always, why? I think I found why...but is a weird answerd...

Neils, are u using any other program while testing your bot? like firefox/explorer, youtube, winamp?

Hard to believe, but when my bot is executing properly, with a nice memory behaviour, and I go, for example, to put some music at internet, then the memory makes a peak, and is the begining of the end.

Screensaver also looks to affect the memory. Last night I left the bot running, without any other program, without screensaver and without the screen protector my computer launchs...and I got 8 hours of good memory graphic. Not sure what the bot did during that 8 hours, but at least the memory was good.

I found it out when I was going to copy the code for Jakub, but first I tried to launch a bot with only one line at the doLogic{ body.turnHorizontal(60);} and then I got a peak of memory when I opened firefox with 10 tabs from the last night...

I think Im getting crazy with this :-D

Can anyone try it?...