[Pogamut-list] mapping bot

Jakub Gemrot jakub.gemrot at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 12:29:01 CEST 2008

There must be a bug in your code somewhere else... anyway
here is the code that works ok for me :-)

Try it - if it fails then there is some problem with the PogamutCore
version or it's compilation
(but this should be for the version 1.1)

<code>
        private NavPoint runTo = null;

	protected void doLogic() {

		log.warning("LOGIC ITERATION");

		if (runTo == null) {
			runTo = memory.getKnownNavPoints().get(random.nextInt(memory.getKnownNavPoints().size()));
			log.info("Selected navpoint: " + runTo.UnrealID);
		}

		log.info("Searching path to: " + runTo.UnrealID);
		switch (gameMap.pathManager.retrievePathGB(runTo.location)) {
		case NO_PATH:
			log.severe("Can't find path to navpoint: " + runTo.UnrealID);
			runTo = null;
			break;
		case OBTAINING_PATH:
			log.severe("Waiting for the path.");
			break;
		case PATH_FOUND:
			log.info("Path found to: " + runTo.UnrealID);
			switch(gameMap.pathManager.runAlongPath()) {
			case PATH_BROKEN:
				log.severe("PATH BROKEN");
				runTo = null;
				break;
			case PATH_ENDED:
				log.info("PATH ENDED");
				runTo = null;
				break;
			case RUNNING_ALONG:
				log.info("Continuing the movement to: " + runTo.UnrealID);
				break;
			}
		}
	}