[Pogamut-list] How does Remote control really work?

rudolf.kadlec pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Oct 3 18:26:26 CEST 2008

Re: How does Remote control really work?
Remote control source codes are in our repository in directory trunk/project/PogamutNBPluginSuite/src/cz/cuni/pogamut/client/gui/RemoteControlPane.java, instructions on downloading the repository are [/tiki-index.php?page=SVN+Repository+layout&highlight=svn|here].

I think that Fabien Tence was trying to do exactly what you want, that is: capturing data about human players' behaviour, but I don't know how whether he has finished his modification of gamebots, that would make this possible. If you will google "fabien tence gamebots" you will find his email. Let us know what you have found out about Fabien's work :-)
Ruda

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=256&comments_parentId=254&post_reply=1#form>