[Pogamut-list] How does Remote control really work?

schrum2 pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Oct 3 15:39:34 CEST 2008

How does Remote control really work?
Is the remote control in the IDE also written in Java and documented? I would like to look at the code for the remote control, and hopefully modify/improve on it. My ultimate goal is to be able to control a bot completely as a human player would. Why do this you ask? So that I can see what the corresponding bot logs would look like if a human were controlling the bot. Of course, if I could just have Gamebots output this information for the human players as well as the bots (if that even makes sense), then that would be great too. Any advice on how to do this?

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_parentId=254#form>