[Pogamut-list] mapping bot

cazub pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Oct 8 00:53:27 CEST 2008

Re: mapping bot
UPdate:

Ok so after updating to GB1058 i still have question,
  i had my bot running around via A* requests to gamebots then had a counter and once the counter would get to 100 i'd have the bot raycast its way around for a bit , then go back to A* and so on. Seemed to be working fine.

Now i've added in a few states and when i do something like making my targetNav = to  memory.GetKnownAmmo().get(someNumber).navPoint and THEN i try to request a path my bot freezes up. In the outlog i get

GBMESSAGE: GETPATH {ID 9999999}

I checked and the navpoint is within the bounds of memory.GetKnownAmmo.size() , any idea what i did to skrew up my pathing???

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=262&comments_parentId=222&post_reply=1#form>