[Pogamut-list] Run bot automatically

rudolf.kadlec pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Nov 13 07:02:55 CET 2008

Re: Re: Re: Re: Run bot automatically
> [client: driver1] ClassServerDelegate.init(): Attempting connection to the class server

It seems that the there is a problem in connection somewhere between client-driver-node. Have you correctly set up the adresses in property files for jppf? (details are on the jppf homepage).

> Anyways, like I said I modified this class and I executed it like a LocalExperiment. The result is that the program brings the map, loads properties, and it starts a match:

Could you post the code you used for execution of the experiment? The LocalExperimentExecutor knows that the ucc is executed on the localhost so there shouldn't be the problem.

cheers

----

Reply Link: <http://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=362&comments_parentId=280&post_reply=1#form>