[Pogamut-list] Run bot automatically

DarthRoman pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Nov 11 17:25:11 CET 2008

Re: Run bot automatically
Hi Rudolf!!

I've been trying to execute pogamut grid in a single computer, and I've used LocalExperiment for it. Basically, I've copied HunterXKheperaExperiment and TestJPPFExperimentExecution and I've integrated them into Core project (cz.cuni.pogamut.experiments). After that I've run it with netbeans but I have an exception while it's trying to connect to server. This is the exception:

GRAVE: While processing request 'InnerJob(Testing auto-reconnect.)' from 'cz.cuni.pogamut.server.UTServerConnection.() in file UTServerConnection.java:93' the exception occured.
java.net.UnknownHostException: serverUri is null
        at cz.cuni.pogamut.server.UTServerConnection.connectToGB(UTServerConnection.java:900)
        at cz.cuni.pogamut.server.UTServerConnection.doAutomaticReconnect(UTServerConnection.java:872)
        at cz.cuni.pogamut.server.UTServerConnection.threadIteration(UTServerConnection.java:641)
        at cz.cuni.pogamut.server.UTServerConnection.run(UTServerConnection.java:364)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

I don't know where I have to configure the server URI, and I need your help (again).

Thank you very much, if you need more data tell me.

PD: I've been looking GAlib project in order to understand better how to integrate the algorithm to the pogamut grid, but it doesn't have a main. How can I execute it?

----

Reply Link: <http://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=359&comments_parentId=280&post_reply=1#form>