[Pogamut-list] Player Vs Player

M.A.H pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu May 15 00:09:23 CEST 2008

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Player Vs Player
> If you have a lot of "Decision is : PURSUE" when the bot stands still, doing nothing, I suggest you remove the state 5 (comment the line just under "5) have you got enemy[...]") to see if you bot is now moving.

Hi,
I commented state 5 and the bot runs ok now.  It can move around map randomly and attack the enemy.  It can collect weapons, ammo and health.  I had to coment state 5 (Pursue) and state 9 (run around items).  I was thinking is it possible to pursue the enemy using the sensors instead of using the navigation graph. It uses the navigation graph to check last position of enemy can that be done by using sensors. Also is state 9 run around items important so can I just delete that state or if not can that be done using sensors.

Thank you

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=184&comments_parentId=118&post_reply=1#form>