[Pogamut-list] Player Vs Player

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed May 7 23:59:54 CEST 2008

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Player Vs Player
I'm awfuly sorry M.A.H but I can't really figure out what are you talking about or more precisly what do you ask for? :-) Is there some error with "unhandled exception"? That would require to try/catch a block of code like this:

try{
 ... java code ...
} catch (Exception e) {
 ... handling the exception ...
}

Of course it is really bad practice to catch every exception like that!

Please post some code snippet where the problem lies or be more specific.

Jakub

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_reply_threadId=170&comments_parentId=118&post_reply=1#form>