[Pogamut-list] Server on local machine

M.A.H pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Apr 14 19:56:26 CEST 2008

Re: Server on local machine
Hi,
I have sorted the server problem ut://localhost:3000 did not work but when I typed in my network ip address then I was able to connect to the server.  However in Netbeans it still says 'Handshake Phase with Gamebots 2004, waiting for NFO message.' on the server which is the deathmatch server from pogamut 2.  I thought there meant to be a green arrow which shows that the server is working but my local server works but the message is still there.  Is there something I ain't doing right?

Thank you

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=136&comments_parentId=135&post_reply=1#form>