[Pogamut-list] Server on local machine

M.A.H pogamut-forum at artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Apr 14 19:30:26 CEST 2008

Server on local machine
Hi,
I am trying to run the server on a local machine. Netbeans seems to find it but it stays on 'Handshake Phase with Gamebots 2004, waiting for NFO message.' I tried running the project bots on the server and the bots do join the server.  I also tried to join in via unreal 2004 and typing the ip ut://localhost:3000 it worked the first time but now when I try to join the server I type in the ip then I get a blank screen in unreal.  I waited for 15 minutes and still nothing happens.  I then closed down unreal2004 and tried  again but the same thing happens.  Does anyone know what the problem is?  Is it because of the Handshake phase?

Thank you

----

Reply Link: <https://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_parentId=135#form>