[Pogamut-list] Multiple Native Bots being treated as one bot

FrankGlavin pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri May 10 16:36:13 CEST 2013

Multiple Native Bots being treated as one bot

Author: FrankGlavin

I am using the addon to run multiple experiments. This is working great for me now except for one thing. I am adding 3 Native Bots and my own bot (from a jar). However, all of the Native Bot stats are being grouped together. So if one Native Bots kills another it is being treated as a suicide. And the game ends when an accumulation of all the Native Bot kills reaches the limit. I have given them all separate bot IDs and I even tried giving them different team names but this didn't help. I was wondering if the code is set up to only deal with one Native bot being added to the game or if I am missing something small. The games are running fine and repeating as needed but all the Native Bots stats are just being treated as if it was one bot. Any ideas on what I should do?

Thanks.

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=1178#form>