[Pogamut-list] Navigation crashes in UT2004 examples

gordonpown pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Jul 9 12:59:10 CEST 2013

Re: Navigation crashes in UT2004 examples

Author: gordonpown

Here's the project: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wdt7jfbn6br3o5f/hunterbot.zip

Actually I've noticed that the HunterBot example is using pogamut-base-3.2.0 and was going to ask you if it's safe to change the dependency to pogamut-base-3.4.0, because it contains a few utils I really liked in the UT3 archetype.

Anyway I've been reinstalling and switching between the UT2004 and UT3 versions a few times, using the uninstaller then removing the folder. Perhaps some archetypes remained in my local maven repo, but they all came from version 3.5.1 so should be up to date. No older version of Pogamut has been installed on this machine.

I've also saved my "clean and build" output just in case: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rmsoscxaossc5ij/HunterBotBuildOutput.txt

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=1191&post_reply=1#form>