[Pogamut-list] Graph type Graph does not take parameters

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Sun Jan 20 16:20:46 CET 2013

Re: Graph type Graph does not take parameters

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

I'm sorry, that part of the tutorial is probably OUTDATED :-(
I'm not aware of NavigationGraphProviderForMap class at all.

We have a new non-integrated project called amis-pathfinding that can be found here:
svn://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/trunk/project/Utils/AmisPathFinding

But that requires to write your own graph adapter.
In a nutshell ... every NavPoint object contains getIncomingEdges() and getOutgoingEdges() that provides you with a map of NavPointNeighbourLink(s) describing the link between two navpoints.

Cheers!
Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=1113&post_reply=1#form>