[Pogamut-list] Using Pogamut with the UDK

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Feb 7 07:25:36 CET 2013

Re: Using Pogamut with the UDK

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

I'm not totally familiar with the steps how to get Pogamut-UDK running but we have a project currently running we're calling Emohawk-RPG. We have a city-like map created for the UDK and we're currently adding support for objects, object-actions (take, use, eat, trade...), inventory and the same for the human-player so it will be easier to create rich interactions between players/bots/environment.

It's master thesis I'm supervising, the student name is David Holan and he is currently the most knowledgeable person to answer the question  "how to get Pogamut and UDK" run toghether.
David Holan's email: paladin.invictus at gmail.com
Tell him I'm (Jakub Gemrot) sending you :-)

Just piece of advice, we had OLD PogamutUDK project we're not currently using. PogamutUT2004 project can be used with our UDK version of GameBots and it is currently advised to do so.

Cheers!
Jimmy

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=7&comments_reply_threadId=7&comments_parentId=1128&post_reply=1#form>