[Pogamut-list] Using Pogamut with the UDK

RedShft pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Feb 7 00:48:47 CET 2013

Using Pogamut with the UDK

Author: RedShft

Hello,
I am developing a non-commercial game with the UDK and would like to look into using pogamut for the bots I would like to implement. I've searched around a bit and have found that UT2004 seems to be more popular to use pogamut with but hopefully I can still get it working with the UDK! I have have the Java JDK 1.7 installed and Netbeans 7.2, what is the next step? Should I try to build from source or is there an install already available?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=7&comments_parentId=1128#form>