[Pogamut-list] Other gamemodes

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Tue Apr 30 07:48:28 CEST 2013

Re: Other gamemodes

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

I'm very sorry, you're last message must have been covered by other emails in my mailbox ... I totally forgot to answer :(

Yes you're right, we're currently not supporting invasion, assault nor onslaught.

There is some problem "navigating" vehicles and you cannot steer redeemer rocket.
But if you are **seriously** interested, we can add some support for these game modes.
You will have to create own "navigation" code for vehicles in Java as we provide UT2004Navigation
only for humanoid players.

Cheers!
Jimmy

--