[Pogamut-list] Automating the running of multiple short games

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Apr 12 12:10:34 CEST 2013

 Re: Automating the running of multiple short games

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

1) it's not NetBeans plugin ... its another Maven Java project
2) it's accessible only via SVN - e.g., TortoiseSVN
3) I've tested "svn co svn://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/trunk/project/Addons/UT2004Tournament" from command line at work at it downloaded the project OK, so it might be due to your Uni connection
4) you can actually use it inside your project without the checkout, just add dependency to your project's pom.xml
{Code()}

	        cz.cuni.amis.pogamut.ut2004
                ut2004-tournament
                3.5.1-SNAPSHOT

{Code}

5) but I advise you to checkout the whole project so you can see its test classes that serves as an example how to use it

6) alternatively check the example within: svn://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/trunk/project/Main/PogamutUT2004Examples/05-DeathMatch1v1

Cheers!
Jakub

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=1166&post_reply=1#form>