[Pogamut-list] Automating the running of multiple short games

FrankGlavin pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Apr 12 11:58:36 CEST 2013

Re: Automating the running of multiple short games

Author: FrankGlavin

That's excellent. Sounds exactly like what I'm looking for!!
At the moment, however, I'm having a problem connecting to:
svn://artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut/trunk/project/Addons/UT2004Tournament

I downloaded TortoiseSVN and when I try to connect I get the following error:

"Can't connect to host 'artemis.ms.mff.cuni.cz': No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.' "

Is this the type of program I should be using to access it or should I be doing it from inside of NetBeans. The problem may be with my university internet connection or my anti-virus? Can this addon only be accessed through SVN?

Thanks for your help and last very quick reply!!

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=1166&post_reply=1#form>