[Pogamut-list] .urt Maps for Pogamut Emohawk

jshaffstall pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Oct 19 01:24:04 CEST 2012

.urt Maps for Pogamut Emohawk

Author: jshaffstall

I've been using the Emohawk maps to get my students acclimated in the environment and working through tutorials.  Ultimately we'd like to get some weapons in so they can try programming in various techniques for surviving in a last man standing sort of competition.

Using UnrealEd, I can open the Emohawk maps, but I can't seem to place weapon generators.  I only see one (don't remember the name of it at the moment), but it doesn't place on the map.  I can place ItemGun, but that doesn't seem to be recognized as a gun by the sample bots (e.g. Hunter Bot).

Does anyone have a map they'd be willing to share they've gotten to work for the Emohawk version?  Or tips on using UnrealEd to add weapons?

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=6&comments_parentId=1056#form>