[Pogamut-list] Can't start a Maven project from archetype

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Mar 7 13:10:25 CET 2012

Re: Can't start a Maven project from archetype

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi Daniel!

New installer is out! It requires NetBeans 7.1.1, I'm going to push some news about it tomorrow (to much work at Uni and Industry of mine lately ;-( ... ).
Anyway, Installer should be good to go for 32-bit systems or systems having installed 32-bit Java (we should truly be checking for which version of Java
you have, but out-of-time to do it so far...). Also please be sure to let admin rights to the installer as well as having UAC turned off (Installer actually gives you
this warning, but I doubt people they truly reading stuff they should :D, that was not meant as an offense just a sigh from my side, that everybody including
me thinks that everything should be working out of box...).

Cheers!
Jakub

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=2&comments_parentId=897&post_reply=1#form>