[Pogamut-list] Can't start a Maven project from archetype

DanielKaravolos pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Mar 7 11:46:57 CET 2012

Re: Can't start a Maven project from archetype

Author: DanielKaravolos

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for your reply. That new installer sounds great! When do you expect it to be ready?

I found out that one of the problems was that I used 64-bit Java instead of 32-bit Java. So now I get to 50% of "processing archetype" (instead of the 25% of before).

I have tried both Maven 3.0.2 as 3.0.3, which was distributed with the version of Netbeans that I use (7.0.1). I'm quite sure it picks up the right version, but I guess that if it wouldn't pick up 3.0.2 it would use the built-in 3.0.3 which is at least >=3.0.2. By the way, could it be a problem that I use Netbeans 7.0.1. instead of 6.9.1?

Do you have any other tips for in the mean time? Like, would it be possible to manually link the source files of the example bots with the packages/libraries of pogamut? Is there some way to make Netbeans/Eclipse recognize the packages without using the Maven Archetype? Or should I just wait for the new installer?

Cheers,
Daniël

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=2&comments_reply_threadId=2&comments_parentId=897&post_reply=1#form>