[Pogamut-list] Movement Primitives and Steering

jakub.gemrot pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Jun 18 12:49:16 CEST 2012

Re: Movement Primitives and Steering

Author: jakub.gemrot

Hi!

3.3.1 contains some improvements to navigation I think, one would have to run through SVN log to get complete picture, but the most severe change is that we've stopped exporting visibility
information for navigation points because it generated too much load on UT2004 side. So if you are not using NavPoint.isVisible() method, you should be safe switching to the snapshot.

Also to have the most recent version of GameBots2004, you would have to either download Nightly-build and install it from the installer or check it out from SVN for yourself (installer is more nice way ;-).

Cheers!
Jakub

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=965&post_reply=1#form>