[Pogamut-list] Movement Primitives and Steering

hman pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Jun 18 11:16:19 CEST 2012

Re: Movement Primitives and Steering

Author: hman

Hello Jimmy,

Thank you for your answer. I will inform you more as I progress :-). Following your order:

1-2) I am using the current version of pogamut 3.3.0 now. If it is possible to switch easily, I will do it. What are the differences between the current version and 3.3.1?

3-)I am working with UT 2004.

4-) I tried the navigation.navigate() with navigation.isNavigating() another cool movement function. So I believe now there is no function that incorporates velocity or force?

5-) I agree that the interruption here is inevitable, I need to find a trick to tackle that like reversing the logic and concentrating on the actions rather than the particular points to navigate to.

Thanks,

Cheers

hman

--