[Pogamut-list] Accessing Simulation Time and HUD Control

michal.bida pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Jul 25 11:26:49 CEST 2012

Re: Accessing Simulation Time and HUD Control

Author: michal.bida

> I would like to ask you if it is possible to get the simulation time within the bot code? Namely, whenever we get an event we get its simulation time by event.getSimTime(), is there a way to get this time value from the bot code( e.g. in logic( ) )?

Module info, method getTime() or something like that. in logic type something like
{CODE()}
this.info.getTime();
{CODE}
Time might be in seconds, so just convert it to ms when comparing it to sim time. Moreover if you type this. the auto completion code of NetBeans or Eclipse should give you help of all available modules, if JavaDoc is not working for you follow tutorial [http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/pogamut_files/latest/doc/tutorials/OpeningExamples.html|here].

> Furthermore, how can we use the HUD for continuous tracking of values some parameters in the game (as done with "My locations")? Are there any examples around?

Don't understand the question. If you want to track location of your bot, just use info.getLocation() and store the values to some file. The HUD in game has nothing to do with it.

Best,
Michal

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_reply_threadId=4&comments_parentId=1020&post_reply=1#form>