[Pogamut-list] Accessing Simulation Time and HUD Control

hman pogamut-forum at diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Jul 20 02:17:04 CEST 2012

Accessing Simulation Time and HUD Control

Author: hman

Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask you if it is possible to get the simulation time within the bot code? Namely, whenever we get an event we get its simulation time by event.getSimTime(), is there a way to get this time value from the bot code( e.g. in logic( ) )?

Furthermore, how can we use the HUD for continuous tracking of values some parameters in the game (as done with "My locations")? Are there any examples around?

Thanks.

Hman

--
Reply Link: <http://diana.ms.mff.cuni.cz/main/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=4&comments_parentId=1020#form>